- In pressure cooker heat oil and butter (using the meat function with an open lid), add the leeks and sauté until softening, then add the mushrooms and garlic and cook for 2 minutes (still using the meat function).
- Add rice, stir thoroughly and then add stock.
- Once desired browning and sautéing has been achieved, simply select the Warm/ Cancel button to stop the cooking function being used and move on to using another menu function if required in this recipe.
- Close the pressure cooker and cook for 10 minutes (using the meat function on the delicate setting).
- Once cooked, release the pressure, open the lid and stir in the Parmesan cheese and ham and serve immediately.
- 20ml olive oil
- 20ml butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 375ml (11/2 cup) leeks sliced
- 125g mushrooms cleaned and sliced
- 375ml (11/2 cup) Arborio or risotto rice
- 1 litre (4 cup) chicken/vegetable stock
- 4 slices ham chopped
- 300ml (11/4 cup) Parmesan cheese grated