- Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
- Beat the olives or sundried tomatoes, garlic and almost all the herbs into the cheese, then season.
- Cut a slit along the side of each chicken breast, then use your knife to open it out into a pocket.
Stuff each breast with a quarter of the cheese mix, then press to close.
- Lift onto a greased baking tray.
- Season the top of the chicken, then overlap tomato slices over the top of each piece of chicken.
- Season, then scatter with the remaining herbs.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast for 20 mins until the chicken is golden around the edges and the tomatoes look a little shriveled.
- Serve with a green salad and crusty bread to mop up the juices.
- 2 tbsp chopped olives or sun dried tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ tsp dried mixed herbs
- 200g tub full-fat soft cheese
- 4 plump, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- Olive oil, for drizzling