- Blanch the spinach by cooking in hot water for 2 – 3 min then remove and rinse in cold water to.
- Retain the colour.
In a frying pan, melt the butter and add onions fry until glossy.
- Add the sliced mushroom, the blanched spinach and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the English mustard stir in well.
- In a jug and the milk and egg, mix well.
- Roll out the short crust pastry and place in the oven proof dish.
- Add the filling and pour the milk and egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the quiche.
- Place quiche in the Salton Convection oven and bake at 180’c for 30 min.
- Remove from the oven and serve with a salad.
- 150g Onions, diced
- 150g Mushroom, sliced
- 250g Spinach, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 100g Cheese grated
- 2 Eggs
- 250ml Milk
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 2 teaspoons English
- Short crust pastry