- Add all the sauce ingredients (except for the stock) together in the pressure cooker. Divide and cut ribs up evenly so as they fit into the pot.
- Coat each piece of rib thoroughly with the sauce.
- Place all ribs into the pressure cooker with the sauce and add the stock.
- Seal lid and cook for 20min (meat function on the rich setting)
- Once cooked release pressure and open. Should it be necessary remove ribs and reduce or thicken sauce.
- Return ribs to sauce to warm before serving.
- 250ml (1 cup) soft brown sugar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) soy sauce
- 21/2ml paprika
- 5ml white wine vinegar
- 1ml cayenne
- 5ml garlic powder
- 1 kg pork ribs (unsmoked and unmarinated)
- 250ml (1 cup) chicken/beef stock