- Peel, quarter and de-core the apples, then cut into thin slices and place in a medium saucepan with the sultanas, hazelnuts and spice
- Add 300ml cold water and cook over a low heat for 10-12 minutes until softened, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat
- Put the cold water into the Smoothie Maker and carefully add the apple mixture
- Blend on low for a few seconds then switch to high and blend until smooth
- Return to the pan and heat through gently, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle into small mugs or heatproof glasses and sprinkle with cinnamon to decorate.
- Serve warm
- 2 apples
- 50g sultanas
- 25g blanched hazelnuts
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra to decorate
- 600ml water