- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- Put the lasagne sheets in a large bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Soak for 5 mins or prepare according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, squeeze as much water as possible from the spinach, then mix with the feta, nutmeg and some seasoning.
- Drain the pasta, then cut each sheet in half vertically.
- Spoon 4 tbsp of the filling along the centre of each half, then roll up to enclose.
- Place in a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Mix the olives, capers and tomatoes together in a bowl, season, then spoon over the cannelloni.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, cover with foil, then bake for 20 mins.
- 4 large sheets no-pre cook lasagne
- 1kg frozen spinach, defrosted
- 200g pack low-fat feta cheese
- Generous grating of nutmeg
- Large handful of olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp capers, rinsed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 25g parmesan, grated