IN THE EVENT OF A CLAIM UNDER WARRANTY A RECEIPT OR PROOF OF PURCHASE MUST BE PRODUCED.
- Home of Living Brands PTY (Ltd) warrants to the original purchaser of this product (“the customer”) that this product will be free of defects in quality and workmanship which under normal personal, family or household use and purpose may manifest within a period of 1 (one) year from the date of purchase (“warranty period”).
- Where the customer has purchased a product and it breaks, is defective or does not work properly for the intended purpose, the customer must notify the supplier from whom the customer bought the product (“the supplier”) thereof within the warranty period. Any claim in terms of this warranty must be supported by a proof of purchase. If proof of purchase is not available, then repair, and/or service charges may be payable by the customer to the supplier.
- The faulty product must be taken to the supplier’s service centre to exercise the warranty.
- The supplier will refund, repair or exchange the product in terms of this warranty subject to legislative requirements. This warranty shall be valid only where the customer has not broken the product himself, or used the product for something that it is not supposed to be used for. The warranty does not include and will not be construed to cover products damaged as a result of disaster, misuse, tamper, abuse or any unauthorised modification or repair of the product.
- This warranty will extend only to the product provided at the date of the purchase and not to any expendables attached or installed by the customer.
- If the customer requests that the supplier repairs the product and the product breaks or fails to work properly within 3 (three) months of the repair and not as a result of misuse, tampering or modification by or on behalf of the customer, then the supplier may replace the product or pay a refund to the customer.
- The customer may be responsible for certain costs where products returned are not in the original packaging, or if the packaging is damaged. This will be deducted from any refund paid to the customer.